Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Unmade decisions.

What do you do when you know something is wrong for you but you continue doing it?

Why, even after knowing that the most probable outcome in the end is not what's wanted, do we continue to do certain things?

Sometimes life can get so complicated. Other times it seems like its at its best peak.

Some decisions may seem so tremendously easy to a third person but the complete opposite to you.

When I ask myself the question of 'why aren't I stopping?' answers such as 'I don't want him to hate me' (even though Im 100% sure he wouldn't no matter what), or 'I like spending time with him', 'I really like him', 'why would I pass up such a great guy', and 'I just want to live for the moment' swirl round and round in my mind.

I shouldn't be with him. Yet, I can't get myself to pull away from him.

Damn.

This is exactly why I liked living in my own bubble, under a stone, and read my romance books while sipping my tea.

That kept me quite happy until I had to look up and see his extended arm waiting to pull me into him.

And pull he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment