Monday, December 3, 2012

Mentally Exhausted!

I've definitely heard of, even had re-occurring dreams. I've even had dreams where I was somehow in control of what was happening. But last night, well in wee hours of the morning, I had a dream that left me mentally exhausted upon waking up!! I woke up and lay in bed feeling like every ounce of energy was drained from my body. Way to go! Day didn't even begin and here I was laying in bed too tired to move. And on top of all of that, I was late for work. Ha.

So what was this dream?

I was with a friend getting out of some building (School maybe?). Saying goodbye, we parted and went our own ways. On my way, I saw about three human spider web type of things waaaay up high. (Do those really exist or did I completely make something up? Note: Google human spider webs.) Now that I think of it, I don't recall seeing what exactly these webs were attached to! Lol. Anywho, turns out it was some sort of a competition of who can create the most exquisite web and hold on to it the longest. Oh another piece of detail, the webs were made using rubber bands. Now these webs were super high and the rubber bands were super tight. Think of trying to hold on to a tight rope using every limb you've got, AND being so high up. Pretty nerve wrecking if I was asked. One of the competitors decided to make his web even more creative and started weaving in more loops when ALL OF A SUDDEN he lost grip on one of the rubber bands and was flung to one side. The buzzer blared loud and clear. He used all his body strength to bounce towards the dangling rubber band and gripped it ferociously  Not only was his tittle as 'Winner' on the line, but so was his life! As he struggled to get a grip on his web, I was looking up from the ground in utter shock. Unable to speak. Unable to move. Finally he got his balance back and steadied himself before the buzzer stopped ringing which meant he was still in the competition.

I woke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment